PZ_SS_14_pg_53

News

Mayhoola for Investments has acquired 65% of Forall Confezioni S.p.A.

On Friday 4th April 2014, Mayhoola for Investments has acquired 65% of Forall Confezioni S.p.A. The remaining 35% is still owned by Al Arafa for Investment in Garments Marketing & Distribution Co. Mr. Adriano Regondi is the Chairman of the …

Full article
PZ_SS_14_COVER

News

Gruppo Forall to be acquired by Mayhoola for Investments

7 February 2014 Mayhoola For Investments (“Mayhoola”), an investment company from Qatar, has agreed to acquire a majority stake in Forall Confezioni S.p.A (“Gruppo Forall”) from its Italian shareholders. Gruppo Forall is recognised for producing suits and other menswear in …

Full article
BERLINO KURFUESTENDAMM NEW HR

News

Pal Zileri opens in Berlin!

Pal Zileri opens a new concept store in Berlin. The italian brand continues to expand, celebrating the new opening in one of the more prestigious streets of the city, at 175/176 of the Kurfürstendamm. The new Pal Zileri store shows …

Full article
foto1 premiazione montemarano

News

“La Ricchezza” by Marco Montemarano won!

Vicenza, 03 October 2013 “La Ricchezza” by Marco Montemarano won the first edition of the Neri Pozza International Literature Prize sponsored by Pal Zileri, the well-known made in Italy menswear brand  that likes to invest in new talents and ideas. The winner …

Full article
image

News

Neri Pozza National Literature Prize: The Five Finalists

Milan, 12th September 2013. The first edition of the Neri Pozza National Literature Prize is at its final stages.  From among the five unpublished finalists, one winner will be chosen. The five finalists are: Dentro c’e’ una strada per Parigi by Novita …

Full article
Foto Comunicato SHOWROOM NY

News

Change of premises for the Pal Zileri showroom in the Big Apple

Pal Zileri is moving. The Vicenza-based leading Made in Italy menswear brand is relocating its historical New York showroom to 595 Madison Avenue, inside the famous Fuller Building. The space is illuminated by large windows that look out over the …

Full article
Milan Showroom View

News

Pal Zileri summer 2014: from the West Coast of America to Berlin

One of the novelties for the new season, the Pilot Jacket, was undoubtedly greatly appreciated by the two special guests at the presentation of the new Pal Zileri spring/summer 2014 collections, as it seemed made to measure for them. The …

Full article
pieghevole premio NP STAMPA_Layout 1

News

Pal Zileri and Neri Pozza, a bond between fashion and literature

Is it possible to link fashion and literature? Yes of course, according to Pal Zileri and Neri Pozza. The made in Italy brand is going to be the main sponsor at the first edition of the “Premio Nazionale della Letteratura …

Full article
ANVERSA2

News

Pal Zileri opens its first store at Antwerp

Pal Zileri opens its new flagship store in the ancient city of Anversa; the shop is located on 35 Hopland St, in the heart of the city centre, between buildings of the XVIII and XIX century. The 140 square meters …

Full article
IMG_8582.JPG small

News

Design, Craftsmanship, Functionality & Engineering

Design, Craftsmanship, Functionality & Engineering in equal measure – a celebration of summer   The collaboration between Pal Zileri and Jack Barclay Bentley is a story of two companies sharing the same passion for quality craftsmanship, from which its products …

Full article